Monday, May 14, 2012

Voting Starts Today! Help me out???


Accelerated Degree Programs
Yes...you saw that right! Believe it or not, I have been nominated for the Most Fascinating Blog of 2012. I was totally blown away when I found out that I had been nominated for this award! First of all, I NEVER win anything like this, so just being nominated (I know this is cliche) but is truly enough to make me super happy!

BUT....It would make me even happier if you would help me win by voting for me! Voting started today, and it ends May 21st by 11:59 PM.

My blog has been nominated because one or more of my posts met the criteria:

To be nominated for the award, your blog must: (See more info here!)
  • Inspire your audience
  • Encourage discussion through comment posting
  • Contain genuinely fascinating content


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...