Saturday, May 19, 2012

Volunteer and Teacher Gifts DONE!


Well, I can mark one more thing (or would it be TWO) off of my list! End of the year gifts are DONE for my wonderful volunteers AND for my own children's teachers.

Check them out!

This is what I did for my kid's teachers. I got the little buckets from the Target Dollar spot and filled them with mints. Then used ribbon to attach the note cards. I'm also gonna stick a gift card in the buckets before giving them to the teachers. The picture is a bit blurry, but you get the idea! :)
The note card says "This year has 'mint' the world to us! Thank you for all you have done."

Next, the gifts for my classroom volunteers whom I have really enjoyed! They have done so much and been very helpful!

I stumbled upon these super cute ice cube trays at (of course) the Target Dollar Spot.
They are small and super cute! Perfect for cooling down SUMMER DRINKS!
So, I attached them to a bottle of Coke Zero with ribbon and a card, and VOILA:

The note card says: "Thanks for 'PoP'N in to help out!"

If you want to use these notes, they are free to you! Just
OR

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!! I've already started mine...took the kids to feed ducks this morning.


6 comments:

  1. Those are really cute gifts. Thanks for sharing!

    ❀Barbara❀
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I am a new follower.

    Laurie
    Chickadee Jubilee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your gifts. Those would be great for a lot of my classroom helpers!!

    Your newest follower,
    Stephany
    http://primarypossibilities.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...