Saturday, May 5, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Freebie REVEALED and Currently!

So....you have all been waiting (like me) for the big day tomorrow!!! All of those bloggers offering FREE products! It is going to be amazing and so awesome to get those great resources for FREE!

This is the item I will be offering FOR FREE tomorrow. Normally it's $4.00!

Have fun checking out all the other freebies too! ALSO, all of my TpT items will be on SALE May 6th thru 8th! Be sure to check it out!

Now, I'm joining Oh Boy 4th Grade  for this month's CURRENTLY!

                                   currentlymayblank
Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

6 comments:

  1. thanks so much! I'm your newest follower :)

    Color Me Kinder

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome and thanks for following!
      ~Marie

      Delete
  2. This is great! I love the clip art. I'm a new follower. :) When you have the chance, please stop by!

    Andrea
    Cheers To School

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Gotta love Scrappin' Doodles! :)
      ~Marie

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing! I love finding new blogs!!

    Jena
    1st Grade with Miss Snowden

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...