Wednesday, May 23, 2012

SUMMER SALE!

DD_BlueDots-1

Yep...tell your friends! I only have 1 1/2 days left of school and I am CELEBRATING with a big SALE!

I have marked 30 of my Teachers Pay Teachers items down by 15%. This is one way that I can spread the love and help you guys celebrate the end of the year too! Just click the picture above to go see my sale! Happy shopping!

Now, I must go finish my class end of the year SLIDESHOW! I am ALMOST done, but I need to be completely done before my head hits the pillow tonight because tomorrow we have a field trip and I know I'll be exhausted tomorrow evening.

How is everyone feeling? Starting to feel the bittersweetness of the end of the year??? It hit me big-time today, and I know Friday I'll be full of tears. You know, I am VERY excited for my Summer, but I am goin to miss those little monkeys! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...