Saturday, May 12, 2012

Summer Bucket List Linky!




I'm joining lots of my blogger friends to make a list...not just any list.
MY SUMMER BUCKET LIST:
(makes me nervous to put this in a list! lol)
1. Have lots of backyard BBQ's where I can hopefully try out this cute idea:
Pinned Image

2. Rearrange my classroom to give myself and my students more functional room.
I really want to make these super fashionable/functional students seats:
Pinned Image
3. Organize all of my photos, both hard copies and digital...this could take ALL SUMMER! lol

4. Set aside a "COMPLETELY ME DAY" where I take kids to daycare, hubby goes to work, and I do whatever the heck I want ALL DAY LONG! Like maybe...
 
Hey...a girl can dream...right?

5. Create more fun reading group activities to go along with some of the new books I've got my eyes on!
6. LOSE WEIGHT...yes...not really a "bucket list" item I guess, but it needs to be on some list....this will make me stick to it more! :)
A running routine for beginners (or slackers) to help build up endurance and lung capacity.
Running Routine for Beginners: http://pinterest.com/pin/36451078204202768/

What's on your bucket list????


14 comments:

  1. some of your list items match with mine,wanna organize everything starting from photos to all my teaching staff,wanna lose some weight.

    Lusine
    Enjoy Teaching English

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you'll have to let me know how your list goes this Summer! Good Luck with your Bucket list! :)

      Marie

      Delete
  2. I've been meaning to buy the materials for those stools too!!

    Blessings,

    Jessica Stanford
    Mrs. Stanford's Class Blog
    My TpT Store

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the "completely me day" idea!! Thank you for joining our party!!
    ❤Teri
    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) THanks Teri! It is the one that I am MOST excited about accomplishing! lol

      ~Marie

      Delete
  4. I am your newest follower. Glad I gound your blog!

    Tammy
    http://theresourcefulapple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following! Glad you found me!

      Delete
  5. Oh! I want a me day! I just found your blog and am a new follower.

    misty
    Think, Wonder, & Teach

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I am already starting to plan what my "me day" will include! lol

      Delete
  6. I NEED a me day!! Great list, glad I found your blog!! I am a new follower! Swing over my way some time!

    Kimberly
    The Learning Tree

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we all do Kimberly! With a full time job and two small children, I need one about once a month! lol....now if only that would happen!

      Delete
  7. I want a ME day too! I didn't even think about adding that to my list. I just found your blog. I'm now your newest follower.

    Cara
    The Teacher's Backpack

    ReplyDelete
  8. The ME day idea sounds great! I found you through the linky party!

    Come check out my little blog sometime @ busyasahoneybee.blogspot.com

    -Simone

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...