Monday, May 7, 2012

Nomination and Fun Video Collage for TEACHER Appreciation!

THis week could EASILY get the best of me...I have a to-do list that is longer than my arm and my kiddos are already beginning their SUMMER MODE!

But, the day was very productive and I am trying to stay focused and positive.

To make my MONDAY an even better day, I received an awesome email today letting me know that my little blog has been nominated for 2012 Most Fascinating Elementary Blog!!!!

Accelerated Degree Programs


I am soooooo proud to be nominated for this. I've only been blogging since February, and let me tell you, it has become one of the best hobbies I have ever had!!!! I love it! Thank you all for following me and I'll let you know when the voting starts (May 14th) so that you can show me some love! The winner of this award also gets a $100 restaurant gift card, and being a teacher, wife, and mommy of two little ones, that gift card would make a great date night for me and the hubby!! :)

ALSO.....I received an email sharing this video clip from www.EducationDegree.com and thought it was the PERFECT video to share for Teacher Appreciation week!


Hope this made you smile!!!! Know that you are appreciated! :)

Don't forget about my 100 FOLLOWER GIVEAWAY! You can enter from now until Thursday night! CLICK HERE TO read about the GIVEAWAY and enter!
Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

3 comments:

  1. Well, how totally awesome is that? Congratulations!!!
    ❀Barbara❀
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barbara I was so excited! Was totally unexpected!

      Delete
  2. Love that video!! I like to show it to those that think our job is easy!

    Blessings,

    Jessica Stanford
    Mrs. Stanford's Class Blog
    My TpT Store

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...