Wednesday, May 30, 2012

My Newest Target Finds and Student Awards!

Who doesn't love Target??? Right? It has got to be, HANDS DOWN, my most favorite store. I can get outfits for work, workout clothes, clothes for my kids, toys, groceries, and let's not forget that AMAZING $1 section! lol....My love affair with Target is a big one....

So, that being said, I made a trip there yesterday with a couple of Target giftcards in hand...gotta love it when parents give you Target giftcards! Those things are so much fun to use! BUT, I always end up buying more for my class and my kids than myself.

Anyways....here are my finds from yesterday!!!

I love these cute little MONKEY erasers, and they tie in very nicely to my new theme for next year: WILD ANIMALS! This will go in my beginning of the year goodie bag for each new student! I found them in the party supply area...with Curious George plates and cups...

Who can't use extra bins??? And for a dollar a piece, I can think of lots of things to use these for!

Yay!! Block stamps! For a writing center, you can have students "stamp" out a picture, then write a story about it!

What can I say? I love anything that "takes it back old school" :) tee hee hee
These cards were not in the $ section, but they were only $3 in the stationary section! I love leaving note cards for friends and fellow teachers.

Now, if you are still in school and looking for a way to reward those students before you send them off for the summer, may I suggest you take a look at these SUPER CUTE STUDENT AWARDS I created?
This packet includes 24 awards that are ready to print and write on and it's ONLY $2! For more info and UP CLOSE pics, click HERE!

I'm GIVING a set of these to the FIRST person to leave a comment below! Good Luck! All I ask is that if you get them for free, you give me a little shout out on your blog, or Pinterest! :)

Thanks ya'll!

11 comments:

  1. I share your love affair with Target. It's a dangerous place for my wallet. Thanks for testing my button for me. I am embarrassed to say how many hours I spent last night & early this morning redoing my blog. The fact that it works MADE MY DAY!
    :) Dana
    Fun in 1st Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad I could help! :) Your new look really is fabulous!

      Now, you were the first person to comment, so if you want them, I'll send you the set of Student Awards! Let me know. :)

      ~Marie

      Delete
    2. Yes Please!
      dml8609@gmail.com

      :) Thanks!
      Dana
      Fun in 1st Grade

      Delete
    3. You got it! :) Just emailed you the set Dana.

      Delete
  2. I hadn't even heard of Target until I started blogging and now I hear rumours that there's one coming to Victoria:)
    Barbara
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Target?!?!?! Really? Wow...I can't even imagine! lol

      Delete
    2. Life without Target?? oh my, I can't even think about it! Barbara, you must check it out when it is built!
      :) Dana
      Fun in 1st Grade

      Delete
  3. I love the old school note cards. Great finds.
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comment on my blog! I love the colors of your blog...they are so happy and cheerful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too LOVE Target!! You can get everything you want and more in that store. The one close to me just got the grocery part put in it so it is now even better. Love the bins and the note cards you found. It is so funny thinking that note cards are old school, but I guess it is true when you think about it.

    April
    Wolfelicious

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol...yes...it seems that notecards are becoming a "thing of the past"! BUT, I still use them LOTS!

      Delete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...