Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Math Curriculum Question and Cinco De Mayo reminder!

Ok, I need some feedback from my fellow teachers out there!! Can you take a moment to comment on this one? Here is my question.

Anyone out there using Saxon math, Singapore math, or the newest McGraw Hill math curriculum??

My school is seriously considering using one of these programs. Right now, I am REALLY leaning towards the 2013 McGraw Hill program because it is totally aligned to Common Core and has tons of online tools for students, parents, and teachers.

What would you suggest? What have you used and loved??
And, don't forget about my CINCO de MAYO giveaway!
I will give away this packet FREE on Thursday morning by using the random NUMBER generator!

Check back tomorrow evening for WORD PLAY WEDNESDAY!!! (This is a new weekly feature I'm starting!)
Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...