Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I need an END OF THE YEAR song?? Ideas?

First of all....MAN, I LOVE "THE VOICE" so much!!! I am completely addicted and sad that tonight is the finale. What am I going to do for this hour each Tuesday night now?? LOL

NOW, before I get to the big question at hand, I have to toot my own horn for a minute.... CAN I DO THAT? I am just so excited! I have been a TpT seller since February and each week I check out the top 100 sellers, products...and so on.

Well, tonight I checked and HOLY COW ya'll!!!! My Cinco de Mayo packet ( CLICK HERE To SEE IT! ) was #25 last week for Top 100 Items by Number Sold last week....AND I know that I owe that to all of my followers!!! Thank you guys so much! I appreciate the love and support and I'm so glad that I'm able to make products that are wanted and needed.

I just finished a mini-packet My Summer Vacation that I think would be great for kids on summer break or on vacations (long roadtrips....planes)! Check it out!

OK....so here is my question for you guys! I am really hoping someone can help me out!

I am making a power point of my class to play on the last day for my student's parents.

I need a background SONG to play while the pictures roll........and that's where I am just LOST!

If you have ANY idea please let me know!

Thank you!
Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

8 comments:

  1. We did an end of year video of pictures for our kiddos and put lots of different songs in the background. Lots of Disney songs! You've Got a Friend in Me from Toy Story, Hakuna Matata from Lion King, Under the Sea from The Little Mermaid, Somewhere Over the Rainbow, etc. :)

    -Lacey
    Wild about Teaching!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great ideas!!! Totally forgot about "You Got a Friend"!

      Thanks Lacey!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on making #25 that's awesome! I second Lacey with You've Got a Friend in Me, and also add I'm a Believer from Shrek.

    Shana
    Enchanted with Technology

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, "I'm a Believer"!~ Good one! :)


      Thank you!

      Delete
  3. If you want something that tugs on the heart strings Jessica Andrews They are the roses. Great song!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never heard of that one, but I will google it! :)
      Thank you!

      Delete
  4. My FAVORITE is "I Can Tell That We Are Gonna Be Friends" from the Curious George soundtrack, I've also used "Let Them Be Little", "The Climb" and "Never Grow Up" by Taylor Swift....I'm a sap, and it gets those mommies every time :) My slideshow is always long because I take so many pictures but I give it to parents on a CD as a gift too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) LOVE IT!!!! Thanks so much for sharing these Jessica.

      Delete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...