Friday, May 18, 2012

Germs STAY AWAY and Friday Science!

So, I am home with a sick little girl today....my daughter's preschool class has been passing around a nasty virus and it looks like it's her turn.

I won't be at school to do my fun new SCIENCE experiment today, but it is FRIDAY, so I'm sharing a video from Steve Spangler Science that is highlighting the experiment that I had planned.

I will share pictures of my class doing this experiment on Monday and I'll upload the free student recording page I created too! :)

Pinch and Mix EXPERIMENT:


Click here for more info on this Experiment kit!

On another note, check out what I found on my way home!

There was a hoppin' and happenin' yard sale near my house, so I swung by. I got these for 10 cents each! They will go great with my Arizona Desert Habitat unit next year! :)

Ok guys....Hope you have a great weekend! Fingers crossed I don't get whatever this is my poor daughter has!

OH, and if you haven't heard yet, there is a BIG giveaway happening over at Learning is Something to Treasure ! Lisa is giving away TWO $25 gift certificates for TpT!!!! Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...