Thursday, May 17, 2012

Feelin' Like a Proud Mama

My students had a big day today. It was the day we all took our end of the year Math assessment to see how much they learned this year. I know that tests ARE NOT EVERYTHING, but my kiddos ROCKED that test today!!! It felt so good to see that all of our hard work has payed off. Especially with those few kids who you spend all the extra time with....give them extra words of encouragement....put them in small one to one groups....comfort when they are feeling overwhelmed...You know the ones. The kids you stand back and pray will do well on the tests just so they won't have an even lower confidence level?

Well, even those kiddos of mine COMPLETELY ROCKED IT!

I'm telling ya'll....I am ONE PROUD MAMA tonight! :)

And, to finish off my day strong, my package from Steve Spangler Science arrived today! It's just in time for our FRIDAY SCIENCE tomorrow! I'll be posting pictures and details tomorrow, but I can tell you....it looks SUPER FUN! I'm making a student page to go along with the experiment. I'll be sharing it as a FREEBIE tomorrow.

Stay tuned...

5 comments:

  1. Congrats!! and brag on... it's the best feeling in the world :D

    Jessica Stanford
    mrsstanfordsclass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! All that hard work paid off! :)

    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...