Sunday, May 13, 2012

Even and Odd Review and My Mother's Day gift :)

Happy Mother's Day to all the hot mamas out there! I hope you had an amazing day. I have to share this because it is just so stinkin' cute! My daughter's preschool teacher made these with the class and my daughter was so excited to give it to me:
I just thought the idea was cute! I did something similar with my kiddos in First grade. I took their pictures holding three different signs: "I" "LOVE" "MY MOM" and made a photo collage for their   moms. These were a big hit!

In my math class, I have been a little surprised lately at how many of my students are continuing to need more review of ODD AND EVEN numbers. So, last week I created a few activities to help them out during this next week.

It is on sale right nowat my TpT store for $2 (normally $3). This sale will last until Wednesday.

I am going to GIVE one copy of this away for FREE to the first person to leave a comment below! Don't forget to include your email address!

4 comments:

  1. I would love a free copy.

    Thanks,
    Crystal

    crystal.houpe@southwestschools.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You got it Crystal!! I'll email you now!
      ~Marie

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Awww, sorry! :) Remember, it's on sale until Wednesday too!
      ~Marie

      Delete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...