Thursday, May 3, 2012

100 Follower HAPPY DANCE!

So, on top of the AMAZING Jackpot Teacher Apprecation FREEBIE sale this Sunday AND the TpT sale next week I have also managed to reach 100 FOLLOWERS!!

Can you imagine me doing a little celebration happy dance??? Well, that's what you would have seen if you were here about an hour ago when I saw that I reached my 100th FOLLOWER!

I began this blog in February on a whim...actually I started it at 4:00 AM that morning because I had been up with a crying baby and couldn't fall back to sleep...lol

BUT, I am so glad I began this journey. I have met some amazing teachers and found some awesome resources. I hope that I have given and shared as much as I've found!

Thank you to all of my awesome followers...and a special thanks to all of you that leave comments! It really does help me and make me happy to read your thoughts and comments!

NOW, I have a pretty big 100 FOLLOWER GIVEAWAY that I am planning and I have several blogger friends who are helping me celebrate by offering up some goodies! Stay tuned for more info! I'm hoping to have the info up by MONDAY!
Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

2 comments:

  1. congrats on making it to 100.. im your newest follower ...come drop by =)

    Just Wild About Teaching

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following!! I'll be sure to check out your blog! :)
      Marie

      Delete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...