Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Wow...Some Major Recognition: Steve Spangler Science!

OMG.....YA'LL....I had the COOLEST experience today! I am a huge, huge, huge fan of Steve Spangler Science. This man is the science teacher we've all wanted and the science teacher that I strive to be!

Well, I've used many of his science experiments in my classroom, and I blogged about a couple of them recently. Both were based on his "Jelly Marbles".

I got the best surprise today....my phone buzzed letting me know I had an email. The email was from my blogger account and from my Pinterest board. Not only did the Steve Spangler company leave me a comment on my blog post, they also pinned my experiment and commented on my Pinterest board.

This has MADE MY WEEK! MAYBE even my MONTH!

The exact comment was:
"So much fun. Glad we found you via Pinterest. Can't wait to read more of your Friday science lesson posts. Thank you for featuring our Jelly Marbles on your blog."


This means so much to me! I love sharing Science ideas and love doing fun experiments in my class. This gives me even more motivation!

If you have never heard of Steve Spangler, Click here to visit his website!

Also, he has a great deal on his books. You can buy the two book set for $20. Let me tell ya'll...it is money well spent! I have used these books SO much and they do an amazing job of explaining the science behind each experiment in a way that makes it easy to understand!
Steve Spangler Book Set

If you missed my JELLY MARBLES experiments, you can see both. Just click below to go to those blog posts.


Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

7 comments:

  1. Ack! That is SO exciting!! Congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Girl!! You are a very special teacher!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jodi!! :) It helps that I am at a FABULOUS school!
      Marie

      Delete
  3. Marie - You made my day with this post. It's so nice to hear that the little things make a difference. I'm sharing this post with everyone in the company. You are one amazing teacher. Keep us posted with your latest classroom discoveries.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susan,
      Thank you again for the sweet comment! I meant every word of this post! I teach at a small charter school and we are ALL about HANDS-ON fun learning experiences. If you guys are ever in Arizona, let me know!
      ~Marie

      Delete
  4. How exciting!! I would be thrilled. What a fun lesson:) I will have to try this next year.

    Aloha,
    Corinna

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...