Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Stylishly Support Autism, a SALE, and a CRAFTIVITY!

First I'm going to start with something that is very close to my heart: AUTISM AWARENESS. I have taught several students with different types of autism and have a cousin who was diagnosed wiht Asperger's Syndrome as a child. I have a special place in my heart for each of my autistic students and I hope you'll help me in showing your support! A friend of mine is a Stylist for Stella and Dot, and right now they are selling this beautiful bracelet to help raise money for AUTISM:
If you've never heard of Stella and Dot jewelry, it is amazing...and there are all price ranges. Be fashionable while doing good! This bracelet is $39 and 20% goes to Autism Speaks. TO see more about it visit Stella and Dot's LINK!

I have just finished a fun BUNNY CRAFTIVITY!
It comes with two original poems, a persuasive writing activity, and this super cute craftivity! It's available at MY TPT STORE NOW! It is only $2.50!

Also, since I'm getting all excited about EASTER early...I thought I'd throw an EARLY Easter SALE!!!! A whopping 24 items will be marked down 15% UNTIL this Saturday, April 7th! Be sure you stop by. More than half are LESS than $2 with this sale.


Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...