Saturday, April 28, 2012

Party Weekend and ALMOST 100 followers! Help??

This will be a short post and I will not be posting tomorrow. This weekend is PARTY WEEKEND here in my house. My little guy TURNS 1 tomorrow!!! :)

Hard for me to believe that it's already been a year since Ryder joined our family...


Happy Birthday weekend Little buddy!!! :)

One more thing before I go! I am SOOOOO close to hitting 100 followers....I'm at 94 and I know that 100 will be here quick! I would love to plan a big giveaway to celebrate! Anyone wanna join in? Email me: mariecote123@gmail.com


Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the totally sweet compliment you left on my blog, Marie :)
    ❀Barbara❀
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...