Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Last day of TAX sale and a new TECHNOLOGY BLOG!

Good morning everyone!!! HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!!

First, I want to remind everyone about my TAX DAY SALE!
 TaxDAY
Everything in my TpT store is 15% off for the rest of the day today.

Be sure to check it out. A few of my BEST SELLERS include:

Verbs on Vacation

Probability: Spinning your way THROUGH!

The Lorax and Earth Day Writing

Fantastic Frog and Toad Unit

Also, I love finding new blogs and sharing new blogs with you guys! If you love technology, or NEED some new ideas for integrating technology, you need to check out Enchanted With Technology!Enchanted with Technology
Shana has some fabulous websites and ideas for using computers in the classroom!


Glitter Words

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! Much appreciated :)

    Shana
    Enchanted with Technology

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shana, I love your blog! I shared it with my fellow teachers today at school too! :)

      Delete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...