Friday, April 6, 2012

It's a TECHNO-LINKY Party!

I'm throwing my first LINKY PARTY!!! No, I am not a TECHNO fan, and there will be no dancing...well, not on my blog anyway! LOL..... Think of this as a TECHNOLOGY LINKY!
I love finding new websites/technology/equipment for my classroom and I'd love to find out what you guys have tried and love.
 So.....why don't you link up and join my TECHNO-LINKY Party!?!? After you link up, I'd love for you to share this LINKY party on your own blogs! The more the merrier! Be sure you link back to this post. I'll put my TECHNO LINKS up first! :)

If you aren't already following me, I'd love it if you would! :)

Also, don't forget that today is the last day to enter my giveaway to win the two fun SPRING AND SUMMER PACKETS! Click here to see the GIVEAWAY POST: GOOD FRIDAY GIVEAWAY! Winner will be announced TOMORROW!
And tomorrow is the LAST DAY of my EASTER SALE AT MY TpT STORE!


Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

10 comments:

  1. What a great idea for a Linky Party!

    I was a guest blogger today at Teaching in High Heels and my post was all about online resources for the classroom. I linked up my post ;)

    ✿Valerie
    All Students Can SHINE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'll have to check it out! Thanks for linking up and I hope you'll share this LINKY PARTY on your blog! :)I thought it would be a really current and helpful linky idea...
      ~~Marie

      Delete
  2. Hi Marie,
    I linked up with you and also shared your linky party on FB and pinned it. You might want to add it to "Yearn to Learn's" blog.

    Michelle
    Teach123

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! And, thanks! I'll check that out! :)
    ~Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I gave your blog a shout out today!

    http://journeyofasubstituteteacher.blogspot.com/2012/04/new-blogs-in-town-part-2.html


    Journey of a Substitute Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your very cute blog! I'm your newest follower =)
    Bobbie

    http://www.thedailycupcake-akindergartenblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you found me! :) I'll be sure to check out your blog today too!

      Delete
  6. Thanks so much for mentioning Booksource's Classroom Organizer at your Linky Party! (we're #6)

    Love this idea and really appreciate the time you took to offer up these resources! Mind if we link to your blog on our website? Let me know what you think!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Actually, one of my followers added your website to my Technology link party, so I can't take all the credit! :) Of course you can link to my blog. No problem!

      Marie

      Delete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...