Sunday, April 22, 2012

Great Student Games and a new Mini-Math booklet!

Happy Earthday everyone! I hope we are all remembering our 3 R's...always...but especially today!

I'll be out enjoying this 97 degree weather we are supposed to be having...POOLSIDE! Woo HOO!
But, before I go, I wanted to share a couple of things with you guys!

First of all, one of the teachers that I work with, Aimee, has become a consultant for a really fabulous company called Simply Fun. This company makes amazing games that TEACH and are super fun! You can view the games and learn more about the company by clicking HERE

This is one of their SPACE themed math games!

I also wanted to share a new item that I've posted in my TpT store. I'm not sure about you guys, but my first graders need a lot of practice with word problems and making sense of what they are reading. I try to encourage them to draw pictures or use manipulatives. I just created this new Spring Themed Mini-Math Booklet

Students can create their own cute SPRING MATH BOOKLETS. The mini-booklets include 8 pages for students to show work in pictures and math sentences. On two of the pages, students are given space to write their own spring word problems.

These turn out really cute, especially if students draw pictures to help them solve the math problems.

I used this with my 1st graders, but it would also work for 2nd graders.

I'll give ONE of my SPRING MATH BOOKLETS away FREE to the first person to leave a comment! :) If you don't comment first, don't worry! It's only $2 at My TeachersPayTeachers Store!

Have a wonderful Earth Day! Try to get outside and enjoy it~

Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

3 comments:

  1. Your booklet looks good. I just added it to my wish list :)
    BTW, I'm having a software giveaway, in case you're interested.

    ❀Barbara❀
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barbara, you were the first to comment, so you get the Spring Math books FOR FREE!!! :)

      What's your email address?

      Delete
  2. Thanks for stopping by. So glad you found me. Now I found you! Wonderful stuff here!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...