Monday, April 2, 2012

Currently...Jelly Marbles, and Pout Pout Fish!

Happy Monday Everyone!!! I'm not sure what was going on with my class today, but they were absolutely AMAZING for a Monday. Totally rocked it today!

I'm posting my very first "CURRENTLY" as a blogger. If you'd like to join in, head on over to Oh Boy 4th Grade!

I also need to give a big shout out to First Grade Blue Skies for coming up with this cute Pout Pout Fish craft!!! I had my students do this after reading the book Pout Pout Fish as a little intro to our SEA LIFE unit! I also added a writing page to go with it. You can click HERE for the Pout Pout writing page!


This bulletin turned out super cute and the kids had so much fun! They love reciting the "chorus" to this book with me!

Last thing for tonight...those of you who liked the JELLY MARBLES experiment from last Friday can download this free student page for the activity if you'd like! Just CLICK HERE for that page!

As always, feel free to pin and leave comments! I love your comments :) hint hint!



Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...