Thursday, March 15, 2012

Spring Break...who actually takes a break?

First of all, welcome to my newest followers! I'm now up to 21! :) It's been a month since I've started this blog and the love means a lot! Thanks for following. I hope you enjoy this blog!

Ok, so here we go...

This is the first Spring Break I have had where I wasn't travelling to see family...and I thought, "Hey! I can just relax!"....yes, that's what I thought. Sure, yesterday was a relaxing afternoon spent by the pool, and yes, that was relaxing. But, the rest of this week has been filled with cleaning, organizing, lesson planning, doctor's visits, caring for two kids who have both come down with cases of PINK EYE, and prepping to do taxes. Are you tired from listening to all of this? Or are you still working and thinking, "Why is this chick complaining???". I'm not really complaining, as much as I'm just frustrated with the fact that I am incapable of JUST RELAXING...How hard can it be??? Obviously, too hard for this First Grade teacher!

My mom is a teacher in GA and I have called her everyday this week to say hello...and she reminds me each day that it is not her Spring Break yet and I should stop rubbing it in! lol Point taken Mom. :)

So, do you take a "break" on Spring Break??? What are your plans? I'd love to hear from you.

Also, I have just posted an April Showers mini-pack full of grammar and writing activities for 1st and 2nd graders. Take a peek at it HERE. It includes a couple of writing prompts, synonym matching cards, noun review, and more!



Glitter Words

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...