Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Spring Break Writing Freebie and a NEW BOOK!

Good Morning Everyone!!!

I have a new little writing page that let's students share what they did over their Spring Break. I will be letting students work on this today, then they'll share with the class. Afterwards, I'm going to display them in my classroom. If you'd like this freebie, just click the link below:

If My Spring Break was a Book...

Now, I'm not sure about you guys, but I love a good teacher book if it's REALLY taking into consideration all aspects of being a teacher. One of my blogger buddies, Mrs. K at The Teacher Garden just did an amazing review of the book Awakened by Angela Watson.
After reading her review I am going to go buy this book! It sounds like it could be helpful for ANY teacher! You should stop by Mrs. K's blog to check out the review yourself. Anyone read this already?? I'd love to hear your comments!

Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

4 comments:

  1. Cool freebie! :)

    Thanks for the shout-out. I hope you benefit from the book as much as I did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I highly recommend the book! Everything Angela writes is amazing. :) I refer to her other book, The Cornerstone for Teachers, quite regularly. Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm your newest follower.

    ~Jen
    Hello Mrs Sykes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! This book is definitely on my wishlist! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...