Tuesday, March 13, 2012

New Freebie and a new mini Pack!

I have been a busy girl today! I've been to the gym, put baby down for a nap, and now I'm giving you guys a little FREEBIE!!! I have a Probability Spinner Pack on my TpT store and I've had lots of requests for another type of spinner. So, here is a little sample of my Monster Spinners:
CLICK HERE FOR MONSTER SPINNER FREEBIE Please, if you use this Freebie, or share this FREEBIE on Pinterest, be sure to follow me. I wouldn't want you to miss out on future freebies and sales!


Now, if you are like me, and you have students who still struggle with forming solid sentences, I have also created a really fun Sentence Building kit that is also MONSTER THEMED. I know lots of teachers have started incorporating these little monsters into their classrooms, and I can see why. They are so stinkin' cute! I get most of my clip art from My Grafico and these were my latest purchase!

To see more about the Monster themed Sentence Building Kit, visit my TpT store by clicking HERE~

 
Feel free to share or pin this post!


Glitter Words

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...