Thursday, March 29, 2012

New Breakfast, New Unit, New Freebie...and mORE!

I feel like my blog posts have been a bit long-winded lately...sorry about that, but it looks like tonight will be NO different! lol... My husband would say he wasn't surprised. I have the gift of the gab, even when typing!

So, for starters...I started my day a little differently today. I'm not sure about you guys, but with two kids to get ready in the morning, as well as myself, and two kids to drop off before work, finding time to squeeze in "breakfast" is tough. I normally find myself hitting a drive-thru honestly, and though I try to choose the "healthy" options, let's face it...that doesn't ALWAYS happen. So, I am trying REALLY hard to change this habit. Today I started the new routine by making myself a breakfast smoothie before leaving the house. Honestly, it took all of 5 minutes, which is about half the time it takes to go through a drive through!
For anyone who likes trying a new recipe (if you haven't tried this one yet), here it is:
1/2 banana
4 strawberries
a handful of spinach leaves
3 ice cubes
1/2 cup lowfat milk

BLEND IT, and there you have it!
Other than a new breakfast, I have a new unit and a new freebie over at My TeachersPayTeachers Store!

Now, I also have a new Spring into Math! unit that is 30 pages and most is based on Common Core with a focus on number sense.

To see a better preview of this new math unit, visit My TpT Store!

NEXT, and lastly...trying to work on being long-winded here (lol)...
My blogger buddy Lacey over at Wild About Teaching is having a BIRTHDAY SALE this weekend! Visit her blog to find out more about this sale!

That's it for tonight! Now, I'm off to catch up on reading some more of MY favorite blogs! Any of you guys wanna make my night? Leave me some comments...love notes...shout outs...you get the drift! :)
Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...