Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The Lorax, a Pot of Gold, and a SALE and a FREEBIE!

Over the weekend I took my daughter to see The Lorax in 3D...
We had a great time with our silly glasses, and I think I enjoyed the movie more than she did! What a great message. It is such an amazing story and really puts our environment in the forefront. Right in time for Earth Day too :)

I have created a min-pack of writing activities to go along with both, The Lorax and Earth Day and it's only $1.50 at my TpT store right now. To see some of the samples, click HERE


I have over 5 items currently on SALE at my TpT store! Mostly made for 1st and 2nd grades. Be sure to check them out HERE

Now, on to the Pot of Gold! My wonderful Teacher's Aide, Jenifer, found this idea on Pinterest and I thought it was a cute idea! We (or should I say, my wonderful aide) is making these as a little goodie for our students this Friday, since we will be out of school the next couple of weeks for Spring Break.
We used pretzel bags, ROLO candy, and colored twizzlers.
Then, I made the tags and we cut out a yellow circle from construction paper as a backing for the tag.
And VOILA! Cute little rainbow!

If you like this idea like I did, I have a copy of my tags if you'd like to use them! Just click HERE FOR TAGS!




3 comments:

  1. I gave you a blog award! Come check it out! :)
    -Lacey
    Wild about Teaching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Thank you for the *freebie*!

    I am your newest follower! I would love for you to come visit me when you get the chance. =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Heather! Glad you found me! :) I'll be sure to visit Heather's Heart.

    And, thank you for following!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...