Sunday, March 11, 2012

I've been busy! :) You get a little Freebie!

Well, I'm officially on Spring Break, and I'm busy finishing up a few things that I've seriously been wanting to take care of...like getting my car detailed, putting away photos, and OH YEAH, my TpT new units and FREEBIES for my blog!

I'll start with one of my newest little packs for TpT: This really cute OWL MATH CARD pack. These cards are great for helping little ones, PreK-1st, learn their math facts and understand how to make math sentences by gathering information from a picture.

You can visit my TpT store to download these OWL MATH CARDS HERE

Also, if you are still gearing up for St. Patty's, I have created a St. Patrick's Math Card set too! Both of these packs are only $1.25 each!

You can visit my TpT store to download the St. Patrick's Math Cards HERE

Now, since I love you guys so much and I actually have lots of time this weekend...I am sharing this little freebie with you!
It's a Hundred's chart with 3 activity ideas. I use these ALL the time in my math class. All I ask is that if you choose to use this Freebie, please think about following my blog! Thank you :)


Enjoy the rest of your Sunday everyone!
With Love,
Marie
P.S. STAY TUNED: Tomorrow I'll be organizing my classroom! I will be sure to take BEFORE and AFTER pics! :)

3 comments:

  1. I don't even want to think about organizing me room. There's always next week... or the next... Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    First Grade Delight
    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your freebie. I use the hundreds chart in my classroom with my kinders and used it in previous years with my first graders. Thanks for sharing! I am your newest follower.

    Joni @ kinderkidsfun.blogspot.com
    jegalford3406@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The organizing day is something I've been looking forward to! :) I know, it is really strange, but I just have so many cluttered areas in my room, I'm ready to contain it all! Literally...I have bought at least 15 containers! lol

    Joni, thanks for following me!!! And, I'm glad you like the freebie!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...