Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happy Spring! New Spring Math Pack and a Freebie!

Happy SPRING everyone! Since today is officially the first day of Spring, I thought I'd let you all know that I have a new Spring Fling Math Packet at my TpT Store.



Now, because it is Spring, and I have a little extra spring in my step today, here is a little freebie from the packet for you guys!



I'd also like to give a big shout out and thank you to my friend Lacey at Wild About Teaching! for helping me find the Paint.net! It is a learning experience for sure, but so much fun! That's how I got the lovely image of my Spring packet above. So, thanks again Lacey! I'm super excited about partnering with Lacey for a SPRING GIVEAWAY this weekend too. More details to come on Friday, so stay tuned!

Hope you all have a fabulous Tuesday, and get outdoors to enjoy the first day of Spring! I'm taking my daughter to the park today since I'm still on my Spring Break! I'm trying to make the most of it, since I'll be back to work next week. :)


Glitter Words

2 comments:

  1. So glad to help! :) I'm going to do a little Technology Tuesday post on Paint.NET tonight! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh awesome!! I'll tune in for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...