Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Cool Website and Ocean Cards!

It is a FABULOUS Wednesday today!!! Mostly because I will be enjoying this awesome weather POOLSIDE today. :) Yes, me...by the pool. For those of you that don't know, I never take the time to lay poolside, but today is a very special occasion. A friend of mine has passes to a super lux resort and has offered up two of the passes for my daughter and I. I am so excited! I'm not sure, but I may be even more excited than my daughter! lol The only thing I am slightly concerned about is the awful glare my incredibly pale legs are going to give off...but who cares? I won't know anyone there...right? So, before I become completely worthless today, I wanted to share a couple of things with you guys!

First of all, has anyone heard of PICK YOUR PLUM? This is a new obsession of mine. Everyday I am sent a Deal of the Day from this website. The prices are super reasonable and the items are so unique! Today's deal are these cute Message in a Bottle bottles...perfect for a cute Ocean unit addition or even a Pirate themed unit.... :)
 Visit www.pickyourplum.com to sign up for free!

Speaking of OCEANS...I have created a set of 24 OCEAN word cards that can be used for themed ABC order, Word walls, and Syllable sorts. You can get these for $1.50. TeachersPayTeachers...OCEAN CARDS

Now, I'm off to enjoy this beautiful day!!!! I hope you all enjoy yours too!


Glitter Words

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...