Monday, March 26, 2012

And the Winners ARE.....

First of all, I want to THANK all of you who commented and followed my blog and Wild About Teaching! I hope that you will get lots of fun ideas from both of us.

Now....the moment you've been waiting on....are you ready??????????????

First let me show you who actually pulled the names out of my jar ( my little darling daughter!)


She took this job VERY seriously!

And, the winner of the $10 Gift Certificate from TeachersPayTeachers is.... Caroline Brantley!!

The winner of Lacey's two amazing packets is Kim Collatos!!

Congratulations ladies!!! Lacey and I will be emailing you to get you your goodies!! :)
Thanks again to all of our faithful and new followers! You guys rock! Keep following because we are only gonna get better~
Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

2 comments:

  1. YOu are so welcome!!! Lacey will email you your free packs!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...