Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wednesday Freebie

OK, let's talk FREEBIES....Do you need a new Syllable Sort? I have just added one to my TpT store, but I will be giving it away FREE to the first 5 people to leave a comment below. The only thing I ask is that you "Follow me" as well :) You'll be the first to see my other freebies coming, bulletin board ideas, and hands on math and science ideas. Don't forget to leave your email address in the comments too, so I can email it to you!

There will be another FREEBIE next Wednesday!
With Love,
Marie

6 comments:

  1. I just found you through wildaboutteaching! You have really cute stuff! Is this freebie still open? I would love to use it with my K class! ctillack@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! You got it! So glad you found me :) I will email you this Freebie tonight! Be sure to follow my blog for more ideas and freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so cute and I am your newest follower!

    Joni @ kinderkidsfun.blogspot.com
    jegalford3406@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Joni!!! Sorry, I was just looking back and realized I never saw this comment...oops! Still want the syllable sort? I'll email it to you tonight. Thanks for following!
    ~Marie

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...