Monday, February 20, 2012

Using Plastic Easter Eggs in Centers! Great Ideas for PreK-2nd!

PLASTIC EGGS ARE EVERYWHERE! Why not put them to good use?

I have created student recording sheets for SCRAMBLED EGG centers! These can be as easy as matching the picture to its number, lower case letters to their upper case match, antonyms, doubles facts...you name it!

Right now you can get these eggs at Target in the dollar section, so it's not an expensive center to make! Check out my preview at www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Marie-Cote
Synonyms
Number/Picture Matching



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link.

    I love your egg match ideas. The numbers and dots is perfect for my kidlets right now.

    sandi
    rubber boots and elf shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, awesome! Glad you can use that! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...