Friday, February 17, 2012

So, I'd like to start off with the little tidbit that I am NOT A BLOGGER....by nature. However, after a couple of years of following other teachers' blogs, reading friends' blogs, and following Facebook religiously, I am ready! This blog will be where I share ideas, vent, brag, and let everyone know what's going on in my First Grade class. I teach at a small charter school, which I love, and have had the amazing privilege of teaching the most caring, fun, and funny students!

There have been many times where I've thought, "OH, this is such a cool lesson! I wish I could share it with the world!" or, "Man, this day just couldn't have been more exciting", or even, "Wow, will this day ever end (insert reasons here)", or most recently, "Oh my goodness, this show and tell item ROCKS (more to come on that)...

Thank you to all that choose to follow me! I would love your support as a I take this on. If you are a teacher, you'll want to stay tuned as well because occasionally I will be posting craft ideas, project pictures, bulletin board ideas, unit packets, and some free games and worksheets!

With Love and Appreciation,

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Marie, your new blog sounds like a lot of fun. Were very proud of you and what you do for the kids at school, not to mention the wonderful mother you are for my grandkiddies. Love & Miss you lots, Pepe & Wanda. Big Hugs to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Don for the love and support! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...