Friday, February 24, 2012

How do you like the new do?

Well, I can honestly say, making a blog look more like your own blog is a very cool thing...BUT...and this is a huge BUT....it is honestly one of the hardest things I've done since Calculus! Yes, I said it... LOL!

So, I'd like to give a big thank you to the VERY detailed instructions given to me by the designer I used...Blog Designs by Stolen Moments!! If you know someone who is in need of a blog makeover, I highly recommend this designer!

So, what do you think of my new look? :)

Also, for those teachers who check in on my site, I am working on a really cool Science Centers Unit for TpT! The unit will be catered to 1st and 2nd graders. Hoping to be finished by Sunday. It will be the BIGGEST I've created yet. I'm already passed 35 pages! SO, I'm offering a GIVEAWAY!!! If you leave a comment here on my blog saying "I WANT IT", the FIRST 2 people to comment with that phrase will get it FOR FREE! I'll email it to you after it is completed. Just be sure to leave your email!

With Love,
Marie

9 comments:

  1. I love the new look! It's all grown up. =0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! I am really happy with it too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want it! I forgot to say that!!!

    First Grade Delight
    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got it "delighted"! :) And thanks! I will email it to you as soon as it is complete!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want it!
    -Lacey
    laceykyates@gmail.com
    wildaboutteaching10.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got it Lacey!!! I'll send it as soon as it's complete! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So EXCITED!!!! I have completed the Science Centers Packet!! I'll be emailing it to you both tonight! Please do me a favor, and if you like it, rate me on TpT. I haven't had anyone rate me yet and it would just make my day! Thanks so much ladies! ENJOY!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...